With class sizes of no more than 8, you’ll receive lots of hands-on training as you learn to use both analog and digital mixing desks. You’ll also use a wide range of current and ‘classic’ equipment to complete tasks. You’ll also have 9 months access to all SEM’s studios and live rooms, and access to tech support for 1-2-1 development.
• 50% off NI Komplete • 40% off Ableton Live Suite
• Up to 25% off Focusrite and Native Instruments hardware
• Free Ableton Live Suite (£539) or NI Komplete (£499)
• Free 1 year’s Roland Cloud Ultimate (£150)
Enrol on SEM’s flagship Master Course and receive:
• Roland Cloud Ultimate, Ableton Live Suite and NI Komplete all free.
Is this course for me?
You don’t have to be into rock music to get the most out of an Audio Engineering course. This module is still very relevant if you like electronic music!
On this course you’ll build the skills required for employment in a range of areas in the industry. Ideal too if you’re a producer looking to broaden the scope of your own music and dig a bit deeper!
Work experience placements are also available. These could lead you into anything from stage managing festivals, running your own studio, or scoring music for films.