Music not what it was 40 years ago? Get them on a hands-on, beginner’s course in our studios to see how it’s made, or use the vouchers against any training at SEM.
Kids playing too many games online? The perfect remedy – get them involved with online, interactive music production training instead.
SEM Vouchers – you buy, they choose.
Just add the gift amount to the payment section, we will then email you a nice personalised PDF gift voucher.
Wait until you are ready, print it off and pop it in an envelope under the tree or send it as an email. Job done!
Please remember that most of our group courses are for people aged 18 and over. SEM is also in a listed building so we do not have wheelchair access to 2 of the floors in SEM.
1-2-1 or 2-2-1 training can however be provided for people of any age, or any access needs.
If the voucher is intended for a group course for someone who is under 18, or who may require wheelchair access, we recommend that you (the purchaser of the voucher) contact SEM office promptly, so that we can work out if the voucher for training will be suitable.
See ‘What happens after I purchase the voucher’ for further info.
What happens after I buy the voucher?
- We will process your order and email you a printable PDF gift voucher. Please allow 2 working days for this.
- Once you have given the gift voucher, please ask the lucky person to contact SEM Office.
- We can discuss training availability and book them on for a suitable intake.
- If you have any questions, please contact the SEM Office.
SEM Office Contact Information
Open Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm
0161 833 4722 ext 1
Ask us anything
- School of Electronic Music
220 Chapel StreetManchester M3 5LE
+44 (0) 161 8334722
SEM EDUCATION PARTNER