Please remember that most of our group courses are for people aged 18 and over. SEM is also in a listed building so we do not have wheelchair access to 2 of the floors in SEM.
1-2-1 or 2-2-1 training can however be provided for people of any age, or any access needs.
If the voucher is intended for a group course for someone who is under 18, or who may require wheelchair access, we recommend that you (the purchaser of the voucher) contact SEM office promptly, so that we can work out if the voucher for training will be suitable.
See ‘What happens after I purchase the voucher’ for further info.
What happens after I buy the voucher?
- We will process your order and email you a printable PDF gift voucher. Please allow 2 working days for this.
- Once you have given the gift voucher, please ask the lucky person to contact SEM Office.
- We can discuss training availability and book them on for a suitable intake.
- If you have any questions, please contact the SEM Office.
SEM Office Contact Information
Open Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm
0161 833 4722 ext 1
- School of Electronic Music
220 Chapel StreetManchester M3 5LE
+44 (0) 161 8334722
- Online Music Production Courses
- Free Music Production Course
- DJ Taster Course
- Ableton Live Short Course
- Complete Music Production Course
- Master Music Production Course
- Music Production Degree
- Music Production Course Chooser
- Music Business Courses
- DJ Course Chooser
- Course Funding
- Student Discounts
SEM EDUCATION PARTNER