Join our Midi Lab for class, or the classroom live online – or a flexible mix of both! The hybrid delivery streams the in-house lessons live online in an interactive format. This offers online students the same group interaction, with the ability to ask questions to the tutor and chat to other students as you would in the classroom.
Included with course
• 50% off NI Komplete & Ultimate products • 40% off Ableton Live Standard or Suite
• 25% off NI Kontrol Keyboards, Audio Interfaces, Traktor & Maschine
Choose to enrol on any Introduction or Complete Music Production Course
and also get one free:
Ableton Live Suite (RRP: £539) or Native Instruments Komplete (RRP: £499)
Or, enrol on SEM’s flagship Master Course and receive both free.
Is this course for me?
Enrol on course
Change the payment option from the dropdown menu below to view further information.
Start dates and course fees
February 26th 2021 May 26th 2021 Book in for a call with a course advisor to discuss your training. +44 (0)161 833 4722 Instant Decision Monthly Finance (credit check required) Minimum 5% downpayment £120 1: 12 months: £190/month. Total finance: £2280 2: 24 months: £105/month. Total finance: £2512 3: 36 months: £73/month. Total finance: £2629 4: 48 months: £57/month. Total finance: £2748 5: Reg fee (£300) to secure your place + £2100. Total £2400. If your course starts within 1 calendar month, the remaining balance of £2100 is payable. 6: Reg fee (£300) to secure your place + 2 x 10-week instalments of £1140. Total £2580. If your course starts within 1 calendar month, the first install is payable.
Fridays 5.30pm – 9.30pm for 6 months
Wednesdays 5.30pm – 9.30pm for 6 months
Options One – Four
Payable upon successful application.
Fund your own training (no credit check required)
Options Five – Six
February 26th 2021
May 26th 2021
Book in for a call with a course advisor to discuss your training.
+44 (0)161 833 4722
Instant Decision Monthly Finance (credit check required)
Minimum 5% downpayment £120
1: 12 months: £190/month. Total finance: £2280
2: 24 months: £105/month. Total finance: £2512
3: 36 months: £73/month. Total finance: £2629
4: 48 months: £57/month. Total finance: £2748
5: Reg fee (£300) to secure your place + £2100. Total £2400. If your course starts within 1 calendar month, the remaining balance of £2100 is payable.
6: Reg fee (£300) to secure your place + 2 x 10-week instalments of £1140. Total £2580. If your course starts within 1 calendar month, the first install is payable.
When should I enrol?
In short: enrol as soon as you are ready. All live course dates are available for you to enrol on.
Unlike most training centres SEM has a limit on lecturer to student ratio and keeps its class sizes small. We therefore have limited availability and courses fill up in advance. We would recommend enrolling as soon as you are ready, to avoid disappointment.
Options 1 – 4: If you are funding with Monthly Finance with Omni Capital
- Apply online now via the course page, this will take you to Omni Capital’s page for the finance side of the application.
- Your finance decision should be immediate.
- Monthly repayments to Omnifinance do not begin until 1 month after your course starts.
- The initial downpayment is paid to SEM, which is required once your finance application has been accepted.
Options 5 – 6: If you are funding yourself (no credit check)
- Enrol online, this will prompt you for your registration fee, and may prompt you for the first instalment if you course starts within 1 month.
- A course advisor will then be in touch to finalise your remaining payments.
If you have any questions please contact a course advisor on +44 (0)161 833 4722. They will be happy to help!
Can I get funding for the course?
If you have any questions, we would always recommend contacting a course advisor or calling us on +44 (0)161 833 4722.
Options 1 – 4: Get instant monthly finance with Omni Capital (the finance applicant will need to be in employment)
Prospective students are able to get an instant online decision to fund training though our partner Omni Capital.
Please note, the person applying for Omni Capital finance does not have to be the student, for example a parent could apply for finance on behalf of a student. In a case like this, the student should enter their student details on the SEM enrolment page, but when the application then goes across to Omni Capital’s website, the finance applicant should enter their details at this point. Speak with a course advisor if you would like assistance in going through the application.
Benefits of the monthly finance are that the baseline course price is based on our ‘advanced’ cheaper price – although payment durations longer than 12 months will have interest of 9.9% applied (this is already factored into the monthly pricing you see on the course page). Please note Omni Capital will undertake a credit check when you apply for finance.
To apply, you must be 18 or over, earning over £5000 annually and have been living in the UK for at least 3 years before your course starts. Omni Capital will also take into consideration additional factors such as your credit score. If you are uncertain about whether applying for the finance is right for you, please contact a course advisor first.
- Apply by selecting the course start date, and the monthly payment duration that best suits your situation
- Click ‘Enrol on Course’
- On the second page, fill out your student details. At the bottom of the page select ‘Monthly Payments Omni Capital’.
- This will reveal a dropdown. Select the monthly payment duration again.
- Then select ‘Apply Now’
- This will take you through to Omni Capital’s site to complete the finance application – a decision on the finance is normally instant.
- Assuming your finance is accepted, you will need to pay:
- The downpayment to SEM immediately
- The monthly payments to Omni Capital do not begin until 1 month after your course starts. We advise ringing Omni on 0333 240 8318 to confirm the date of your direct debit.
You will need to pay a minimum 5% downpayment on the course fees to SEM at the point of successful finance application, although you have the option to make anything up to a 50% downpayment on course fees (a larger downpayment will make your monthly instalments cheaper). Should you wish to make a larger downpayment, contact SEM instead of applying online, as we will need to setup a bespoke application.
Options 5 – 6: Fund the course yourself
There are no credit checks involved with these options. SEM at their discretion may require proof of income, and confirmation of a guarantor – but not always.
If you have not lived in the UK for the past three years, or have low or no credit score, then these options may be relevant for you as you may not qualify for Omni Capital finance. At SEM’s discretion, we may be able to discuss a direct monthly payment plan between yourself and SEM, as an additional alternative. Please contact us promptly to discuss this.
Introduction To Music Production
£0.00 – £300.00